Copenhagen Treasures: Dining Week 2016
For the seventh year in a row, it’s time again for the country’s biggest resturaunt festival. Dining Week 2016 – Just a few days away!
Every year on week 7, Copenhagen Food and San Pellegrino get together along with a handful of the country’s best restuatunts get together to provide foodies with an experience of a quality meal at a decent price.
How it works
The restaurant gets to choose the food for the three courses, and you get to choose which restaurant you want to visit – provided they have seats left.
This year there’s 185+ different resturaunts to choose from. See the full list here.
- Go on to this website.
- Select how many people you are buying the ticket for (everyone that needs a chair – be it a baby or an adult, needs a ticket).
- Select the resturaunt you would like to dine at.
- Alternatively, if you’re not picky about where you dine, you can choose a day, and the system will generate a list of restaurants available then.
- Once you’re set on a date, the number of tickets you’re buying and where you want to dine, you scroll down and type in your contact details.
- The page will then take you to the payment section.
- Once you’ve paid, your tickets will be sent to you via email. Your tickets will have the name of the resturaunt and the time of your booking printed on it. All you have to do then is to get to the resturaunt on time and show them your ticket.
Many restaurants have chains in cities all across Denmark, so make sure you’ve booked a table in the right place.
Last year at Dining Week 2015, 116,000 tickets were sold over 142 restaurants.
This year, tickets are still available, but they’re places are fast being reserved – so if you’re interested, get booking now!