Style Spotted at CBS: Week 3
Style Spotted now also spots individual items!
Sometimes it’s just one item that ties a whole look together. Truth be told, sometimes an item can ruin an outfit too! Therefore, this week we are switching things up a little for our fashion article! Instead of spotting whole outfits, our new fashion spotter has spotted items! These items are things that are hot right now, and maybe you’ll feel so inspired that you MUST go out and get one of these items yourself.
1. The lovely Balenciaga velo bag in the color “anthracite”. The bag is a very exclusive item, and can be used for school, shopping and parties. You can purchase the bag in Holly Golightly in Copenhagen. If you are looking for an alternative and cheaper way to purchase the bag, you can try to find a secondhand Balenciaga bag on Trendsales.dk.
2. The amazing black shoes are from Gardenia Julie. Gardenia Julie is a brand offering clothing, shoes and accessories at low and high pricing.
3. The beautiful black fur is from an unknown shop. You can buy furs in every price
class but a good idea if you don’t want to spend a lot; go into a secondhand shop and look – you might be surprised.
4. The popular boyfriend jeans. In Copenhagen
there are a lot of possibilities if you want to purchase a pair of boyfriend jeans. Boyfriend jeans are available in many stores, especially the high street shops, where you can find many different styles at a reasonable price. The jeans in the picture are from Zara.
5. The black jacket with fake fur around the neck is from nelly.com. It isn’t that expensive but very nice. It’s a warm jacket but not a winter coat.
The rest of the pictures are inspiration:
What do you think of these items? Or do you already own some of them? Feel free to leave a comment – we want to know what you think!